Injuries and illnesses are an unfortunate part of life, which is why we’ve dedicated our lives to helping minimize the impact they have on you and your daily activities. At Beyond Limits Rehabilitation, our Occupational Therapists (OTs) understand the challenges you will face and how they can affect you physically, cognitively, emotionally and socially. Which is why occupational therapy is often regarded as the true “lifestyle-saver”.
By addressing the specific movements and tasks that you need to accomplish on a daily basis for home, work, and recreation, our Beyond Limits OTs will work to help you regain your strength, dexterity and confidence. Because every person and lifestyle routine is different, our OTs will share with you a holistic perspective about your condition and treat you as an important part of the therapy team.
Once your detailed patient history is collected along with a comprehensive assessment of your current medical condition and overall function, Beyond Limits OTs will work with you to customize a rehabilitation program tailored to meet your personal needs and goals. As an added benefit, our OTs can also work side-by-side with other healthcare professionals to form an inter-professional team dedicated to all aspects of your rehabilitative care, and they are welcome to consult onsite in our office.
At Beyond Limits Rehabilitation, you can trust we will go above and beyond to help remove whatever the limitations so you can reclaim the highest level of function possible to achieve your desired goals and enjoy life again.
Call us to schedule an evaluation with one of our highly talented OTs.
- Improve mobility and positioning problems
- Wheel chair assessments
- Reduce and manage pain
- Reduce and manage fatigue
- Regain skills needed to return to work after an injury/illness.
- Recover from surgery/stroke/injury
- Manage chronic health conditions
- Increase independence and safety with daily activities
- Discover and implement memory aids for people with memory concerns
- Prevent unnecessary hospital stays and/or premature nursing home admissions
- Reduce/prevent work-related injuries
- Increase life satisfaction and participation in daily activities
- Reduce/prevent falls through education, home assessment, and balance training